Job Title: Dance Teacher
London Dance Cheer Academy based in north London
Approximately 3 hours per week
LDCA teach dance classes at various schools in Central & North London. We work with many prestigious independent schools to provide their students with Dance and Dance Fitness classes both as a part of the school PE curriculum and as an after-school club. We have been running for 10 years and pride ourselves on our inclusive approach to teaching with a track record of developing self-confidence and offering a platform for talented students to excel
LDCA are looking for an experienced dance teacher to join the LDCA team. The position allows for full creativity in choreography and class planning. To liaise with head office directly. .
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, confident and professional, and have experience working with children. LDCA operates classes for 40 weeks each year with additional weekend workshops, holiday camps and league events.
To be able to teach street dance to primary and secondary school aged children. To create a supportive and kind environment for all levels to excel. To produce exciting choreography to be performance ready. with fun and engaging activities for all abilities and mixed girls and boys.
- Inspiring role model
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Work effectively and establish and maintain relationships with students, schools and other members of staff.
- Encourage children to be understanding of and patient with other.
- Conduct classes in a lively, patient and organized manner.
- Choreograph the dance routines
Additional classes available depending on skill set and experience.
The role will commence asap.